Techcone - Your Daily Dose Of Technology


Submit Blog To 20+ Search Engines Automatically

After spending hours and hours on developing your blog, you come up with your dream blog. A blog that look like what you always wanted. Every tag in its right place. Every image showing its presence.

Now its show time, and you want to show the whole world your exotic creation. But how to do that. You got it !! Search Engines like Google, Yahoo, and others help you in this matter. But before that, you have to submit them your blog url to these search engines. And spending so much time in making a blog, its tedious to submit all these urls manually.

But the site I am gonna tell you will do this for you free of cost. SubmitExpress is a website that submits your blog url to 20+ search engines and that too without charging anything from you. Interesting !!!

According to them :

The main engines we submit to:
Google
Whatuseek
Wisenut
ExactSeek
Scrubtheweb
Jayde


But before submitting your url to this site, make sure that you are using right meta tags in your blog.

My Experience :

I have also submitted my blog url to this site and believe me, after 2 to 3 hours of submission, I started receiving mails regarding the confirmation for submission of url in various search engines. Therefore I found this site worthy.

Conclusion :

Still waiting, you are losing your time. Visit this site, submit your url and enjoy the automated work done by the site.






Everything I post will be in your Inbox, Subscribe via email below:


Related Entries