Techcone - Your Daily Dose Of Technology


Power Of Web 2.0 : Del.ici.ous it !

After giving a worthy post on RSS, I would like to divert your attention to one more powerful tool of Web 2.0, and that is social bookmarking. One such bookmarking site is del.icio.us (pronounce it as delicious). I highly recommend you check it out. By registering an account there, you can bookmark a site that you find very informative and want to visit again. This is great for me because I work on a lot of different computers and my del.icio.us account allows me to find my Websites wherever I am.

I can also look what other people are bookmarking. By this way I found some great sites that I would never have found on my own.

For example, The Library and Technology department in Brookline bookmarks in del.icio.us about the good websites it find useful.

If you want to learn more, watch this video tutorial about del.icio.us. You can also download this video tutorial applying my Youtube Video Hack.

YouTube Tutorial








Everything I post will be in your Inbox, Subscribe via email below:


Related Entries