Techcone - Your Daily Dose Of Technology


Learn How To Add Feeds In Orkut

An RSS Feed is a tool that is dynamically generated summary of websites or information which changes when the website or information changes. The simplest way of adding feed is first to find the the RSS source, the web address for the feed and then add it to the feed reader. For example, the feed of this blog is http://feeds.feedburner.com/techcone.

But if you are using Orkut, there is no need of feed reader. You can use Orkut Feed reader to fetch your feeds and keep you updated.


To this, open home page of your profile and click "edit" in "Apps" section on left hand side.

Then click "My Feeds". And in the URL section, add the desired feed. And that's all.



For example, adding url "http://feeds.feedburner.com/techcone" will subscribe to feed of my blog and you will always be updated of the changes in the blog. You can subscribe to my blog and always remain updated.

Whenever you want to check updates of my blog, just click feed of my blog in your homepage of Orkut and you will be notified of latest posts.


Everything I post will be in your Inbox, Subscribe via email below:


Related Entries